eden tyler on missbimbo.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 12:41 PM
So, I just did a Google search of myself and my book to see what popped up as part of my platform/brand research for my blog post on Friday. (I post one day a week on giveagirlapen.com.)

Interestingly, I came upon this sentence::
"Eden Tyler's family knew she'd be accepted in Hogwarts, the entire family had graduated from the school."
Colour me intrigued, as I wasn't aware that I was attending Hogwarts. I might have the chance to meet Harry. Too bad Cedric's dead---I'm still so hoping to get RP's phone number ;) lol

Apparently this site, missbimbo.com, has a 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Contest'
Some sort of role-playing thing.

Along with it being interesting to come across, I want to make it clear that the Eden Tyler on that site is not me.
Nor am I the male director at edentyler.com who lives in NYC.
(I wish I was, only for the fact that he got to use the url and I had to add 'writer' to mine. But that's ok because it's sort of rhyme-y and hey, it tells what I am...)

OK, I'm off to write.
I'm finishing this chapter and then posting it on edentylerwriter.com

Later!
xxx

0 comments